We're open six days a week for your convenience
Relationships are the foundation of our success. Whether you're stepping in to our shop for the first or 50th time, we want to get to know you. As a small staff of bowlers who are passionate about the sport, we stay up-to-date on the latest technology and innovations so you can keep getting better. We look forward to making you part of the Lightning Strikes Family!
After years of managing pro-shops, Dave Remp decided it was time to start his own. In 2007, he and Tim Bates partnered with Colonial Lanes to build something unique for Central Florida's bowling community. What began as the area's smallest pro-shop has grown in to the best stocked bowling resource center in all of Orlando. Mike Moore joined the management team in 2011 and, in 2015, Dwain Prather started as a ball technician.
Meet the Team
Pro Shop Experts. Accomplished Bowlers. Fun Guys.
- More than 25 years of pro shop experience
- Over 35,000 balls drilled in his career
- USBC Bronze level trained
- 15 sanctioned 300s
- 1 sanctioned 800
- Experience managing four different pro-shops
- Trained 12 pro shop technicians
- Over 10 years of pro shop experience
- PBA Member with 5 regional titles
- FL state record holder for highest 4 game series: 1179
- 55 sanctioned 300 games, including one PBA
- 40 sanctioned 800 series, including one 802 at USBC Nationals Tournament
- Over 55 years bowling
- 5 sanctioned 300 games
- More than 2 years experience as a ball technician
- Works for fun in his retirement because he enjoys spending time with bowlers
- PBA Member for over 24 years
- USBC Silver level trained
- One sanctioned 300 game